My Medic MyFAK Basic
Why We Like The MyFAK Basic
When we're out on our grand adventures, we never want to think it'll happen to us. But when emergencies strike, we feel prepared and protected with the MyFAK Basic kit from My Medic in our packs. This basic kit provides everything we need to handle headaches, blisters, bleeding, and beyond.
- Kit packed with high-quality equipment for basic first-aid needs
- Compact design saves room in your pack
- Oversized, snag-free zipper for guaranteed access during emergencies
- Tri-fold design allows you to see all of the kit's contents at once
- Item #MYD0004
- [bleeding] pressure bandage (4in x 5ft), 3 surgical tape strips, 4 small gauze pads (2 x 2in), 4 large gauze pads (4 x 4in), 24 assorted bandages, 2 Liquid Skins, gauze roll (3in x 12.5ft), [burn] Burnshield gel pack (3.5ml), [medication] 4 Tylenol caplets, 2 Benadryl tablets, 4 Pepto-Bismol tablets, 6 Advil tablets, [outdoor] whistle, survival blanket (82 x 55in), 2 Superskins, [topical] 2 antibiotic ointment, 2 anti-itch cream, 2 lip balm, 2 oral pain relief, 2 sunscreen, patrolatum, 2 sting relief wipes, 2 BZK antiseptic towelettes, 2 hand sanitizer, 2 alcohol prep pads, 2 Saljet saline vials (30ml), [airway] CPR shield, [sprain/fracture] elastic bandage (2in x 15ft), finger splint, triangular bandage (40 x 40 x 56in), [specialty] EMT shears, thermometer, tweezers, 2 2-packs nitrile gloves, pen light, surgical tape (1in x 7.5 ft)
- 7.5 x 6.5 x 5in
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, weekend camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?