Why We Like The Kazan Liner
Built for colder temperatures, the Kazan Liner from Mustang Survival is a one-piece baselayer we throw on to eliminate bunching and cold spots on chilly river days. Body-mapped gridded fleece insulates us where we need it most, while water-resistant cuffs and a low-profile dropseat provide all-day comfort and easy relief. We're also thankful how easy it is to put on and take off with the half-zip design, which also makes for quick ventilation if we heat up.
- Drysuit baselayer that brings warmth to colder paddle days
- Body-mapped gridded fleece provides strategic insulation
- Underarm and crotch gussets ensure a more natural range of motion
- Low-collar and hydrophobic cuffs reduce water absorption
- Convenient drop-seat and fly for relief when nature calls
- Flatlocked seams eliminate painful chafing and blisters
- Item #MUSG00M
- Shell Material
- 100% polyester fleece
- Splash Collar
- Cuff Gasket
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
This product can expose you to chemicals including PFAS which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.