Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Hudson Dry Suit
Each Hudson Dry Suit is individually tested for performance before leaving the Mustang Survival Waterlife Studio. The suit is designed to fit great, keep you dry and warm, and keep you mobile so you can explore the marine environments that inspire you most no matter the weather. Strategically placed seams offer mobility while internal suspenders provide an adjustable fit and enhanced comfort. The sleeve lengths are also adjustable with trimmable neoprene wrist cuffs and wrist overcuffs that protect the wrist seals and easily peel back for sleeve adjustment. Integrated, durable socks and the adjustable neck seal keep water out to keep you dry while lightweight knee pads that secure with adjustment tabs keep you comfortable when you're kneeling. Additionally, the suit is easy to get in and out of thanks to the waterproof YKK AquaSeal front cross zipper that also doubles as a relief zipper for added convenience.
- Drysuit with integrated socks to comfortably explore colder waters
- Waterproof construction offers breathable comfort for activity
- Adjustable neck seal allows a one-handed watertight closure
- Internal suspenders provide an adjustable fit and enhance comfort
- Trimmable neoprene wrist cuffs seal out water, offer custom fit
- Wrist overcuffs protect wrist seals and peel back for custom length
- Lightweight molded knee pads with adjustment tabs add comfort
- Waterproof YKK AquaSeal zipper doubles as entry and relief zipper
- Item #MUS000X
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.