Mucky Nutz Face Fender XL
Select style & size:Select options
Keep the mud off of your mug.
We spend a lot of time dreaming about hero dirt, railing into berms with tacky control, and boosting off of rollers to follow, but if you want to get the coveted brown-pow, you often have to get on the trail when conditions are, well, a but mucky. To save face when the trails are a little muddy and wet, toss on the Mucky Nutz Face Fender XL to give you some coverage. This lightweight fender secures to your ride with included hook-and-loop straps, locking into place for a wiggle-free fit, but can also be secured with zip-ties if you prefer. It's ideal for protection your fork stanchions, seals, and bridge from getting caked and scratched with mud, while simultaneously protecting your money-maker from mud splatters.
- Keep your money maker spotless with this fender
- Secures to your ride with high quality straps for snug fit
- Protects your fork's stanchions, seals, and bridge
- Weighs in at just 30g for a barely-there feel
- Easy to clean and flex after mud-covered rides
- Item #MNZ0004
- Q & A
A sweet fender with easy installation
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
These mud flaps come with velcro straps so you can install and reinstall them if needs be plus they are easy on the forks so you won't scratch off the pain with zip ties. This mudflap is the long version (XL) so it sticks out the front of the fork about 4-5 inches so make sure you're away of that before you buy.