Select style & size:Select options
Livery Personal Flotation Device
Summertime calls for swimsuits, sunscreen, and a good PFD. As the weather heats up and the water is the only place you want to be, make sure your kiddo is safe on any aquatic adventure. From tubing the local creek to wakeboarding the lake, the MTI Adventurewear Youth Liverly PFD will keep them afloat. A simple adjustable design and open sides make this jacket easy to don and comfortable to wear. With a durable polyester shell, this PFD will last for years of use and keep up with the kids no matter what they get into it.
- A comfortable youth PFD designed for diverse water recreation
- Bright jacket and large grab loop ensure high visibility
- Open sides offer comfortable flexibility when paddling
- Durable shell and soft liner provide all-day comfort
- Adjustable stomach and chest straps ensure a snug fit
- Certified for riding personal watercraft and towables
- Item #MTI0008
- Q & A
Perfect for all day in a boat.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
My daughter needed a jacket for the boat and we found the perfect one with the MTI Adventurewear Livery Personal Flotation Device. It is super lightweight and comfortable. She didn't complain at all. It isn't fun to have to wear a PFD for an entire day but this one makes it much easier. Highly recommend.
Great vest for medium-size kids
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
This PFD is well-made for rigorous adventures on river and lakes. the sturdy straps and grab handle mean I can pull my child out of the water if I need to!
I purchased this for my picky 5 year old. She likes the color and feel of it while out on the boat. It offers much more comfort that previous life jackets she has worn.