Select style & size:Select options
Petite, but prepared.
Compact and convenient, the MSW Tool Hugger Seat Wrap -SBG-300 is ready to streamline your ride. With convenient spots for all of your essentials, this seat wrap offers not only the space you need to stay prepared for ride mishaps, but the tools too. It comes with an 8-tool mini multitool, three tire levers, two 20-gram CO2 cartridges with a Presta-and-Schrader compatible inflator, and a patch kit. Its crafted from durable Cordura, and features internal sleeves designed to hold all of the included components, plus a spare tube. Once packed up, your wrap is simple to secure to your saddle with a large hook-and-loop strap that threads neatly through the rails, tightening down for an out-of-the way, but fully prepared petite pack.
- A compact saddle wrap for packing in tools
- Sleek sleeves secure CO2, tools, and more
- Hook and loop strap holds wrap to saddle raols
- Durable Cordura construction holds up to abrasion
- Item #MSU0003
- Q & A
Posting an extra Photo!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I have not used this, just posting an extra photo of it. I have been using a VERY similar strap, although this one looks like it would be even more secure than mine.