Select style & size:Select options
Zoic Tent: 2-Person 3-Season
The MSR Zoic Tent: 2-Person 3-Season is ideal for staying cool and comfortable on warm nights in the backcountry. Its full micromesh canopy provides maximum breathability, moisture control, views of the night sky, and bug protection while keeping the weight of the tent lower than other leading tents with a similar design. Its two doors, built-in gear lofts, and extra volume make for a comfortable living space for you and your hiking companion. A durable rain fly with a waterproof coating can be attached to keep you dry in storms or rolled half way on clear nights so you can stay up late star gazing. The Zoic is great for trailhead camping or for remote mountain lakes and its easy-pitch design allows you to spend more time exploring instead of setting up camp.
- Light and breathable tent for comfortable sleep in the backcountry
- Micromesh canopy provides breathability, views, and minimal weight
- Xtreme Shield coating on fly and floor offers waterproof protection
- Wide floor plan, roomy interior accommodates two 25in mattresses
- Rain fly can roll back half way to open up the night sky for views
- Freestanding system with hubbed poles allow for a quick setup
- Fast-pitch option available with Fast&Light body (sold separately)
- Gear lofts conveniently organize and store your smaller items
- Item #CAS00F4
- Q & A
Is image 2 of the tent showing the fast and light body? The screen mesh is not visible.