Select a size:
WindPro II Stove
The MSR Wind Pro II Stove is a dream-come-true among the ultralight backpacking crowd. The simple, durable Wind Pro II weighs an incredible 6.6 ounces, so you won't even know you're carrying it until dinner time, and it's inverted liquid-feed design increases performance in cold weather or low-fuel emergencies.
- An ultralight camping stove for cold-weather backpacking
- Inverted liquid-feed option works much better in winter conditions
- Remote burner pairs easily with a windscreen for maximum efficiency
- Versatile design can handle 10in pots and bake ovens
- Made with pride in the USA
- Item #CAS0744
- Fuel Type
- canister (isobutane, butane/propane)
- Boil Time
- 3.6 min
- Burn Time
- (8oz canister) 70 min
- windscreen, heat relector, canister stand, instructions, stuff sack
- 3 x 6in
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- camping, backpacking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 3 years
4.5 based on 14 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.