Select Style & Size
Fast, light, and well-fed.
Whether you're out on a solo backpacking trip or you've tagged a long with a new group of friends for weekend camping, come prepared with your MSR Trail Lite Solo Cook Set. With a compact pot, bowl, and cup included, you'll be ready to chow down whether you're making your own soup or you're digging in to an all-camp feast. This dishware set's pieces fit perfectly into each other so you can pack them up and stuff them in your bag on the go without having them take up a ton of room. They're also lightweight so they can keep you well-fed at camp without weighing you down on the trail.
- A lightweight cooking set for eating well on your solo backpacking trip
- Comes with a compact pot, bowl and lidded-cup that fit together
- Hard-anodized aluminum pot spreads heat evenly for better cooking
- Talon pot handle folds up for smaller storage space
- Lightweight design keeps you light on your feet on the trail
- Item #CAS00CF
- aluminum, plastic
- hard-anodized aluminum pot, clear strainer lid, insulated mug, DeepDish bowl, folding Talon pot handle
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, weekend camping, winter camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 3 years
California Proposition 65
What do you think about this product?
June 5, 2018
Good to go.
- I've used it several times
This backpacking cook set is lightweight, versatile, and compact. I had a difficult time deciding what size pot to get for outdoor cooking, and this one is perfect. From boiling water to cooking ramen, this pot is a perfect size. The cup and bowl are a bit unnecessary in my opinion, especially when I’m trying to pack light, but they make a nice addition when I want to feel like I’m glamping in the backcountry.
August 31, 2020
The mug looks like it's meant to hold the pocket rocket stove. Is that correct?