3 Days Only!
Select Style & Size:
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
Reactor 2.5 Pot
It’s cold, windy, and time to refuel your body. MSR made the 2.5-liter Reactor Pot so you can whip up dinner for the whole group. Unclip the collapsible Talon handle, pull out the Reactor stove and eight-ounce fuel canister (both sold separately), and feed up to four people at once. It’s large enough to melt a whole mess of snow for up to five freeze-dried meals or your specialty backcountry meal.
- Expedition-sized pot for cooking large quantities in the backcountry
- Anodized aluminum resists damage and cooks efficiently in the cold
- Includes a clear, BPA-free strainer lid and folding pot handle
- Only compatible with the MSR Reactor Stove
- Item #CAS0601
- anodized aluminum
- Strainer Lid
- [packed] 7.3 x 5.5in, [open handle] 7.2 x 7.7 x 5.8in
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- camping, backpacking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 3 years
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.