Select a size:
Cook like a three-star chef and eat like a king.
You and friend can eat like kings when you pack the MSR Quick 2 Cooking System along on a backpacking trip. A combination of uncoated and nonstick hard-anondized aluminum pots allows you to pick the right tool for your particular cooking style, and the included bowls, plates, and mugs give you the tools to enjoy your feast. Nest all the small components inside the 2.5L pot, throw the lid on, and the whole deal fits nice-and-neat inside your pack.
- Hard-anondized pot is highly durable, lightweight, and big enough to store the entire eating system nested inside
- Hard-anondized non-stick pot combines the benefits of lightweight material with the cooking advantage of a non-stick coating
- Pot lid has a built in strainer to make cooking pasta or veggies even easier
- DeepDish plates keep big meals or soup contained, and the polypropylene material is easy to clean
- Talon pot handle makes it safer and easier to grab the pot while cooking
- Insulated mugs keep hot beverages hot, and include lids have built in sipping spouts
- System includes a single 2.5-liter pot with strainer lid, a single 1.5-liter nonstick pot, two polypropylene plates, one pot handle, and two insulated mugs with lids
- Item #CAS0810
- [pots] hard-anondized aluminum, [plates] polypropylene, [mugs] polypropylene
- [pots] 1.5L, 2L, [plate] 25.5oz, [mug] 10.2oz
- [1.5L pot] yes
- 2 pots, strainer lid, pot handle, 2 plates, 2 mugs with lids, 2 plates
- [2L pot] 7.25 x 4.25in
- Claimed Weight
- [set] 27.5oz
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, camping, kayak touring, winter camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 3 years
4.5 based on 5 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.