Select Style & Size
Tent Pole Repair Splint
- Camp happy even after a tent disaster with this pole repair splint
- Easy to use for repairing tent poles on the fly
- Compact and easy to stash with your camp supplies
- Slides over your existing broken pole to repair breaks
- 13mm covers standard sized poles for more 1-3 person tents
- 16mm repairs larger poles and most 2-4 person tents
- Item #CAS007V
- metal, plastic
- 1 pole splint
- Recommended Use
- camping, backpacking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 3 years
What do you think about this product?
May 14, 2018
Nice To Have
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Great to have if you need a quick pole repair. Super easy to use.
August 2, 2016
If it's broke, fix it...
Quick and easy repair when needed.
June 6, 2016
A must have
- I've put it through the wringer
These are a must have in anyones replacement, repair kit. Easy to use, perfect.
April 8, 2019
A little under 2inches of end of the pole broke off. Will this replacement part still work?
April 8, 2019
Hi Brooke, this replacement wouldn't work for the end of the pole. It is used if a pole split in the middle and needs to be held back together acting as a splint. I would look at the MSR Adjustable Tent Pole using this link: https://www.backcountry.com/Store/catalog/productLanding.jsp?productId=CAS007V. Also MSR has a limited lifetime warranty for 3 years. If you have had the tent for less then 3 years you can go ahead and contact MSR's warranty or contact our warranty team at email@example.com.