Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The PocketRocket Stove Kit
It's easy for us to get tired of eating nothing but granola bars and trail mix, but it's even easier to get excited knowing the MSR PocketRocket Stove Kit is waiting to help elevate our backcountry eating experience once we get to the site.
MSR started this kit with the lightweight, simple, and rugged PocketRocket stove, and it added an anodized aluminum pot with a straining lid, two DeepDish bowls, two folding sporks, and two double-wall insulated mugs so you can do everything from make coffee to cook pasta when you're miles from civilization. The whole kit weighs less than two pounds, and every item nests inside the pot for easy and efficient storage during backpacking adventures.
- Lightweight, compact, and comprehensive backpacking stove kit
- MSR IsoPro fuel burns for an hour, and boils water in 3.5min
- Whole system nests inside the pot for space-saving efficiency
- WindClip maintains its high efficiency in breezy conditions
- Included bowls, pot, mugs, and sporks cover all the bases
- Efficient trail weight of 1lb 9oz for easy hauling
- Item #CAS00CC
- [pot] hard anodized aluminum
- Fuel Type
- MSR IsoPro
- Boil Time
- [per one liter] 3.5min
- Burn Time
- PocketRocket stove, 2L hard-anodized aluminum pot, 2 DeepDish bowls, 2 12.5oz. double-wall insulated mugs, clear strainer lid, 2 folding sporks
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 9oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 3 years
- backpacking, camping
4 based on 9 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.