Select style & size:Select options
Complete cooking set for two.
When you finally get tired of eating nothing but granola bars and trail mix, the MSR PocketRocket Stove Kit will be there waiting to help elevate your backcountry eating experience. MSR started this kit with the lightweight, simple, and rugged PocketRocket stove, and it added an anodized aluminum pot with a straining lid, two DeepDish bowls, two folding sporks, and two double-wall insulated mugs so you can do everything from make coffee to cook pasta when you're miles from civilization. The whole kit weighs less than two pounds, and every item nests inside the pot for easy and efficient storage during backpacking adventures.
- Lightweight, compact, and comprehensive backpacking stove kit
- MSR IsoPro fuel burns for an hour, and boils water in 3.5min
- Whole system nests inside the pot for space-saving efficiency
- WindClip maintains its high efficiency in breezy conditions
- Included bowls, pot, mugs, and sporks cover all the bases
- Item #CAS00CC
- Q & A
My Backpacking Essential
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I've only used this twice so far this season but after a long day of backpacking, this is exactly the setup I need. Works great for two people and it hardly adds any weight to my pack! It's small and compact so it doesn't take up much space plus I love that it comes with 2 folding sporks.
Perfect Backcountry Kit for Couples
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This kit is perfect if you and your significant other want to go on a backcountry camping trip! Or if you and a buddy want to go on a camping trip, either way its a fantastic kit! The pocket rocket works like a champ, the pot is just the right size, not too small but not too heavy. Insulated mugs are a great bonus, and the whole kit fits in the cooking pot!! Saving space is huge for the backcountry as well so this is a no brainer if you need a kit for 2!