Select style & size:Select options
Good enough for a guide.
They say one season of guide use is equivalent to about 10 years of wear and tear from your average adventurer. So MSR created the Guideline Pro 2 2-Person 4-Season to give you the toughest of the tough. MSR treated the Guideline Pro 2 with a DWR and Xtreme Shield coating to fight off rain, wind, and snow, while the durable nylon and polyester material can withstand years of wear and tear.
The mesh windows can be fully sealed when the weather gets nasty, but opened up for a breezy cross ventilation when the sun starts to shine. Robust Easton poles stand up to fierce alpine winds, and the vestibule is roomy enough to store all your gear when you conk out for the night.
- A guide-approved tent for any conditions
- DWR and Xtreme Shield treatments repel the elements
- 2-person capacity is minimalist yet comfortable
- Durable nylon and polyester construction can withstand abrasion
- Easton poles stand up to fierce winds
- Mesh windows allow cross ventilation
- Pockets and gear lofts for easy ventilation
- Item #CAS00CY