Front Range Insert
MSR's Front Range Insert is a lightweight way to protect yourself from muddy ground and bugs during warm-weather camping trips. The top, center-pole makes for easy set up with ski/trekking poles or MSR's 5-foot accessory pole (not included). The cone design keeps the mesh off of the rain fly to help prevent drips at night. The bathtub floor is water-resistant to encourage water to leave you alone while you're in your tent. The insert can also be used as a standalone shelter for warm, dry weather.
- Mesh canopy insert to keep bugs away at night
- Durable bathtub floor protects from mud and damp weather
- Cone design keeps mesh off of rainfly to prevent drips
- Can be a standalone shelter in warm weather
- Top, center-pole point works with ski/trekking poles or a 5-foot accessory pole (not included) for easy set up
- Item #MSQ000M
- [mesh] 15D nylon micro-mesh, [floor] 30D ripstop nylon 3000mm Xtreme Shield polyurethane and DWR
- ski/trekking poles or 5-foot accessory pole required
- Number of Doors
- Interior Height
- Floor Dimensions
- 88 x 88in
- Floor Space
- 53.5 sq ft
- Packed Size
- 12 x 5in
- Trail Weight
- 1lb 15oz
- Packed Weight
- 2lb 5oz
- Recommended Use
- weekend camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 3 years
What do you think about this product?
June 6, 2021
Is this just the tarp, just the inner, or both. Pictures and description infer both, but title does not inspire confidence.
June 8, 2021
Hey Aston, great question! This is only the mesh inset, so you will need to purchase the tarp shelter separately (as well as a separate pole if you don't plan on using trekking poles).