Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
Why We Like The Freelite 3 Tent
When we wake up feeling a little too cramped with our backcountry companion taking up all the space, we know it's time to make the switch to a larger tent. Whether we're adding a third adventurer to our crew or just looking for space to sprawl, the Freelite 3 Tent adds room without a significant change in weight. A breathable micro-mesh canopy lets us stargaze while we recover from a day full of trekking, and the protective double-wall design is coated with Xtreme Sheild to keep rain and dew at bay.
- Spacious three-person tent for roomy comfort and small families
- Shockingly lightweight construction ideal for backcountry travel
- Micro-mesh canopy ventilates to keep interior dew-free
- Xtreme Sheild rainfly, floor block moisture from inclement weather
- Two large vestibules offer space to stash packs, boots, and gear
- Headspace increasing single-pole design saves pack space and weight
- Tough Easton Syclone Poles resist collapsing in high winds
- Item #CAS00CX
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.