Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Precise flame wherever you roam.
Global alpinists rely on MSR's DragonFly Stove because it works with a variety of fuels found across the world, and its precise performance lets you boil some snow or simmer at the twist of a knob. Its tough, stable design excels in guide service scenarios since it can handle pots as large as ten inches. The dual-valve design delivers specific flames ranging from simmer to boil. Shaker Jet technology lets you clean and maintain the DragonFly in the middle of your trip, at the campsite.
- Backpacking stove provides a precision-simmering performance
- Dual-valve design delivers exact adjustments from simmer to boil
- Extra wide supports accommodate ten-inch pots and pans
- Folds to a third of its size and fits in a two-liter MSR pot
- Includes fuel pump, windscreen, heat reflector, small-parts kit, instructions, and stuff sack
- Item #CAS0373
4.5 based on 79 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.