Up To 40% Off Arc’teryx
Select a size:
Carbon Reflex 3 Tent: 3-Person 3-Season
The MSR Carbon Reflex 3-Person Tent is versatile, lightweight, and spacious enough to fit a third wheel when your roommate insists on joining your meant-to-be-romantic camping trip. Even though the Reflex only comes with two carbon-fiber poles, the design is optimized to provide the maximum amount of living space, so you'll all fit inside when it rains, even if it's not exactly what you had in mind. The PU and silicone coatings on the fly and bathtub-style floor will prevent water from sneaking in during prolonged periods of precipitation, and the zipper-free vestibules keep your gear dry, without adding extra bulk when you're packing and carrying the Reflex.
Behind each vestibule lies a wide-opening door, so your semi-invited guest won't crawl over you and your boo when they have to pee in the middle of the night. On your next trip, you can ditch the extra person as well as the tent body, because the Reflex sets up with just the poles, fly, and footprint (sold separately), so you can minimize ounces without sacrificing comfort.
- Ultralight backpacking tent for thru-hikes or weekend adventures
- Carbon fiber poles, lightweight fabric, and zipper-free vestibules cut back on weight
- Double wall design provides ultimate breathability and 3-season weather protection
- Waterproof fly and floor protect against wet nights on the trail
- Reinforced stress points ensure this tent keeps going as long as you do
- Fast & Light setup option gives camping kit versatility
- Two large doors and pole configuration optimize tent access and headspace
- Internal mesh pockets provide storage for nighttime necessities
- Item #CAS00FF