Select style & size:Select options
Carbon Reflex 1 Tent
As the lightest double-wall solo tent in MSR's collection, the Carbon Reflex 1 Tent is a great choice for lengthy backpacking trips or minimalist camping. And if you truly want to go as light as possible, you can purchase MSR's Fast & Light body, or get a footprint which lets you ditch the canopy and only use the fly—this way the Carbon Reflex weighs a little over a pound. Both the fly and floor have Durashield or Xtreme Shield treatments to keep you and your camping gear dry in wet weather, and the micromesh canopy keeps you comfy in warm and buggy environments.
The Carbon Reflex uses two ultralight carbon ION poles from Easton, various clips, guy cords, and aluminum cord adjusters make for a quick-and-easy setup. This tent also features a large door for easy in-and-out, and a vestibule for convenient camping storage. MSR included nine MSR needles to stake down your tent in windy weather.
- An ultralite tent for backpacking on solo adventures
- Durable construction reinforced at high-stress points
- Waterproof rainfly and bathtub-style floor keep you high and dry
- Large door provides easy entry and exit for midnight nature calls
- Micromesh canopy delivers ventilation and a view of the stars
- Zipper-free vestibule saves on trail weight if you're thru-hiking
- Internal mesh pockets assist with organizing small essentials
- Multiple F & L options available if you want to count ounces
- Item #CAS00FD