Select Style & Size
Blizzard Tent Stakes
- Broad tent stakes designed to hold tight in snow and sand
- Concave design creates solid anchor points in diverse conditions
- 7000-series aluminum is incredibly strong without a weight penalty
- Can be staked vertically in firm snow, or horizontally in soft snow
- Item #CAS007P
- 7075 aluminum
- 9.5 in
- Stakes Included
- Claimed Weight
- 0.74 oz
- Recommended Use
- sand and snow camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 3 years
What do you think about this product?
June 15, 2016
Worked like a charm @ 10,000ft Mt Shasta
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Worked beautifully as advertised at 10,000ft on Mt Shasta in late May. Nice looking and light, they held my one person tent securely on a cornice in mild 20mph winds. Had to use my ice axe and shovel to get them out so I'm confident they would have held in much higher winds. Highly recommend.......thanks MSR & Backcountry!!!
May 20, 2016
Holds it down.
- I've used it several times
I was reluctant use a snow stake for a long time. But after a few windy nights in the backcountry I opted to adding a few of these to my pack. A huge help! Normally I use a combination of ice ax, shovel handles and my skis to hold down the tent. These made it a snap to add some guylines and set up the tent faster. Be sure to stamp down the snow before setting them as they can rip out of loose soft stuff. They match up very nice and neat so they don't take up as much space as I originally thought they would. Throw a few in your winter camping kit and cut down on the flap.
September 13, 2018
How well do these work for tenting in the sand? Thanks