Select style & size:Select options
Winter camping just got more accessible.
Backcountry travel in winter is already hard enough with all the extra gear and layers, and a bulky mountaineering tent just makes it that much more difficult. Understanding this, MSR designed the Access 2 Tent: 2-Person 4-Season to be lighter than traditional mountaineering tents, yet still warmer and more protective than backpacking tents.
The unique central support frame optimizes interior space to fit all your gear while resisting snow loading so middle-of-the-night storms don't catch you off guard. And since there's less stuff you have to deal with using frozen fingers, the unified frame is also easier to set up in cold conditions. Tough and lightweight Easton Syclone poles resist breaking, and two doors mean you don't have to crawl over your partner for a midnight bathroom break.
- Light and strong for winter backcountry trips
- Water-resistant fly and floor won't succumb to snow
- Easton Syclone poles resist breakage
- Optimized interior space design
- Resists snow-loading to avoid collapse
- Two doors for easy access and exit
- Item #CAS009U