Select style & size:Select options
Raven 27.5 Boost Fork
The MRP Raven 27.5 Boost Fork is based on MRP's lightweight, plush, and highly-adjustable Ribbon fork, but omits some of the adjustability in order to offer comparable performance at a considerably lower cost. You still reap the benefits of the twin-tube damper design that employs an IFP instead of a bladder to reduce stiction while improving consistency and reliability over long-term use. The FulFill air spring with independently adjustable positive and negative chambers remains the same too, letting you tune the air spring for a super supple feel off the top, or for a more supportive setup that rides higher in it's travel. Even the chassis remains the same, with stout 35mm stanchions and stiff lowers that keep your front end tracking in even the roughest terrain.
One difference between this new Raven and the top-tier Ribbon is that the Raven omits the Ramp Control cartridge that allows you to adjust the air spring's progressivity on the fly, opting for thread-in volume spacers known as Huck Pucks instead. You can still increase or decrease the fork's bottom out feel with the Huck Pucks, it's just not as quick or convenient as Ramp Control. The other main difference is the loss of the PSST valves that allow a quick air bleed of the fork lowers to release unwanted pressure build-up caused by changes in temperature and elevation. Despite the lack of these luxuries, the Raven is still well-equipped to rival the performance of top forks on the market, but leaves you plenty of funds for what really matters: spending time on the bike and exploring distant trails to see what this fork can really do.
- MRP's wallet-friendly air fork for trail, all-mountain, and enduro
- Offers comparable performance to the Ribbon fork at a lower cost
- Twin-tube damper reduces stiction for more consistent performance
- Air spring allows independent adjustment of pos and neg chambers
- Can install Huck Pucks to tune the bottom out control
- Burly 35mm stanchions and stout lowers improve torsional stiffness
- Adjustable travel between 140 - 170mm in 5 or 10mm increments
- Cassette-tool interface along top cap for servicing ease
- Item #MRP000Z