Select a size:
Why We Like The Session 95 Ski
Whatever the session, Movement's Session 95 Ski can ride it. Whether it's a glorious powder day in the backcountry or a more casual day at the resort, the Session's versatile construction keeps us moving through thick and thin. Its unique construction includes 5-axis carbon stringers that give phenomenal stiffness at a backcountry-friendly weight. There's enough rocker in the tip to keep us afloat when the powder's deep, and plenty of camber keeps us in control when the snow's less powdery than we anticipated.
- 161, 169cm
- [161cm] 127 / 95 / 111mm, [169cm] 130 / 95 / 114mm
- Turn Radius
- [161cm] 17.5m, [169cm] 18m
- rocker / camber / rocker
- P-tex 4000
- Claimed Weight
- [161cm, pair] 5lb 11.7oz (2,600g), [169cm] 6lb 0.7oz (2,740g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year (void with telemark bindings)
- backcountry skiing, ski mountaineering
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.