Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The GO 98 TI Ski
The snow can be soft or firm, the line can be accessed by skin or chairlift, and the Movement GO 98 Ti Ski is still our go-to stick for any outing of the season. It'd certainly make a great single-quiver ski for freeriding the backcountry or enjoying all-mountain at the resort. We enjoy its balance of floatability and edge control for powdery or icy conditions. It's also surprisingly light for how stiff it flexes, keeping us light on our feet for uphill travel, and still letting us lay down some heavy tracks.
- The most versatile touring ski in Movement's freeride series
- 98mm waist performs equally well on firm and soft snow alike
- Rockered tip rises early to navigate soft snow easily
- Camber underfoot bounces you in and out of turns
- Poppy poplar wood core with Ti Power Plates for maximum stiffness
- Vibration Absorber Tech keeps chatter to a minimum at high speeds
- Alpine Edges sandwiched underfoot for rigidity and durability
- Item #MVMD00G
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.