Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The GO 106 TI Skis
We opt for Movement's GO 106 TI Skis when the line is as dreamy as it is dangerous. Steep chutes with rappel stations at the end, navigating high-altitude terrain, and bombing down big mountains covered in powder are all on the agenda for a ski as powerful and stiff as this. It tracks snow remarkably well on the ascent when you're the one setting the skinner through a fresh powder dump, and as for the downhill, well the Ti Power Plates work with vibration-absorbing technology to keep things stiff for you to ride pow at remarkably fast speeds.
- Freeride touring ski specialized for big mountains and softer snow
- 106mm waist gives good float in soft snow and handles firm snow well
- Rockered tip rises early to navigate soft snow easily
- Camber underfoot bounces you in and out of turns
- Poppy poplar wood core with Ti Power Plates for maximum stiffness
- Vibration Absorber Tech keeps chatter to a minimum at high speeds
- Alpine Edges sandwiched underfoot for rigidity and durability
- Item #MVMD00A
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.