3 Days Only!
Select a size:
Why We Like The Fly Two 105 Ski
Movement's Fly Two 105 Ski combines a backcountry-friendly weight with a freestyle-minded design so we can ride the backcountry like it was a terrain park. Buttering a cornice, flipping off of cliffs, and grinding fallen logs are certainly on the tick list for every backcountry tour this ski will go on. Although it's the second-widest Fly Two in Movement's freestyle touring series, this Fly Two certainly plays best when the snow's soft and powdery. Plenty of rocker in the tip and tail lets you navigate powder freely, and there's enough camber underfoot to give you edge control when the snow's firmer than expected.
- Movement's most popular backcountry ski for freestyle touring
- 105mm waist is the second-widest Fly Two and excels on soft snow
- Rocker tip and tail maneuver deep stashes of powder playfully
- Camber underfoot assists with swing-back at each turn
- Poppy poplar core with Vibration Absorber Tech for reduced chatter
- Semi-cap construction for low swing weight and torsional rigidity
- Item #MVMD00N
- 177cm, 184cm
- [177cm] 128 / 105 / 123mm, [184cm] 128 / 105 / 123mm
- Turn Radius
- [177cm] 18m, [184cm] 19m
- rocker / camber / rocker
- poplar wood
- P-tex 4000 (sintered)
- Claimed Weight
- [pair,177cm] 8lb 10oz [pair,184cm] 9lb 6oz
- powder skiing, freeride skiing, backcountry skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.