3 Days Only!
Select a size:
Why We Like The Alp Tracks 95 Ski
We opt for Movement's Alp Tracks 95 Skis when we don't know what to expect in the backcountry that day. This is the most versatile backcountry ski in Movement's premium Alp Tracks series, and it brings quite the performance whether we're riding soft or firm snow down technical or easy terrain. It's remarkably light for how stiff it feels, and it's one of our favorites to strap to our backpacks and take a hike up icy chutes, wind-scarred aprons, and rocky summits. Movement has kept the construction more-or-less the same since the ski's full carbon layup addition, except the profile now has a longer camber for a greater effective edge that inspires confidence when the couloir's icier than anticipated.
- Premium backcountry ski makes tracks and tracks down the high alpine
- 95mm waist is the most versatile Alp Tracks for soft and firm snow
- Slightly rockered tip assists with floating in softer snow
- Longer camber underfoot employs edge control in icier conditions
- Karuba wood core with full carbon layup for solid stiffness
- Vibration absorber tech minimizes chatter at high speeds
- Titanal double plate reinforcement for binding retention
- Micro sidewalls add torsional rigidity without adding much weight
- Item #MVMD007
- 161cm, 169cm, 177cm, 185cm
- [161cm] 127 / 95 / 111mm [169cm] 130 / 95 / 114mm [177cm] 132 / 95 / 114mm [183cm] 134 / 95 / 118mm
- Turn Radius
- [161cm] 17.5m [169cm] 18m [177c] 18.5m [183cm] 19m
- rockered tip, camber underfoot
- micro sidewalls
- karuba wood
- carbon [double plate] titanal
- P-Tex 5000 (sintered)
- Claimed Weight
- [161cm] 4lb 13oz (2183g), [169cm] 5lb 1.8oz (2319g), [177cm] 5lb 8.6oz (2512g), [183cm] 5lb 12.4oz (2619g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years limited (void with telemark bindings)
- backcountry skiing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.