Select style & size:Select options
A shelter to call your own.
Traveling alone on a kayak trip has its perks, and one of them is being able to stretch out and enjoy the Mountainsmith 1-Person 3-Season Lichen Peak Tent all to yourself. The large angled door gives you front-row view as first stars begin to peek through the atmosphere. After counting several shooting meteorites (and slapping a few mosquitos), you can close up shop and turn to the Lichen Peak's internal gear storage for your headlamp and map.
In the middle of the night, you awaken to some unexpected precipitation pattering on the Lichen Peak's waterproof rainfly. But the raindrops are soothing, not stressful, because the Lichen Peak's bomber cap-style rainfly hasn't let you down before. And with those comforting thoughts, the pat-pattering serenades you off to a slumber filled with the smashed holes, hero braces, and tight-gorged lines you only hope tomorrow brings.
- A one-person tent ideal for river trips and car camping
- Large angled door entry for chilling and easy access
- Cap-style rainfly reduces weight and keeps water out
- No-see-um mesh wall panels offer some privacy
- Internal gear storage and mesh pockets hold all your stuff
- Included footprint protects floor from rain and dirt
- Item #MOU004I
- Q & A
I'm comparing this tent to the Eureka Spitfire 1 tent. They look identical, yet the weight and floor space of this one are about 2x the Eureka. Are these both 1-person tents? What gives?