Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select Style & Size:
Tellurite 7075 OLS WSD Trekking Poles
You spent the morning, well, the whole day, climbing the front pitches of Snake Dike on Half Dome in Yosemite. To your knowledgeable demise, once you top out on this climb, you have a 9-mile hike-off waiting for you. Thankfully, you brought up your Mountainsmith Tellurite 7075 OLS WSD Trekking Poles to help get you off the cliff. With a sturdy aluminum shaft and comfortable woman-specific grips, you are able to cruise the hike, gracefully stepping over scorpions and large rocks as night falls. The rubber tips keep you from slipping around and offer confidence in steep sections. The adjustable handle straps keep you in place, even when the scrambling gets tough.
- Sturdy, light trekking poles for extra support on sketchy hikes
- Adjustable length offers an easily personalized fit
- Aluminum provides full support that's lightweight and reliable
- Rubber-covered tips keep you from slipping around on rocks and dirt
- Includes baskets for summer- and winter-time use
- Item #MOU008C
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.