Select style & size:Select options
Make the hike off a breeze.
You spent the morning, well, the whole day, climbing the front pitches of Snake Dike on Half Dome in Yosemite. To you knowledgeable demise, once you top out on this climb, you have a 9-mile hike-off waiting for you. Thankfully, you brought up your Mountainsmith Women's Tellurite Trekking Poles to help get you off the cliff. With a sturdy aluminum shaft and comfortable woman-specific grips, you are able to cruise the hike, gracefully stepping over scorpions and large rocks as night falls. The rubber tips keep you from slipping around and offer confidence in steep sections. The adjustable handle straps keep you in place, even when the scrambling gets tough.
- Sturdy, light trekking poles for extra support on sketchy hikes
- Adjustable length for personalized fit
- Aluminum is light and strong for full support
- Rubber-covered tips keep you from slipping around on rocks and dirt
- Work well in snow and on trails
- neoprene strap is comfortable and adjustable
- Item #MOU005N