Start Earning Rewards Now—
Select Style & Size:
Tellurite 7075 OLS Trekking Poles
The Mountainsmith Tellurite 7075 OLS Trekking Poles are durable and versatile to provide you with stability for your hiking and backpacking adventures. Designed to withstand the rigors of days on the trail, their aluminum shafts with a max load capacity of 160 pounds won't break easily. Their adjustable length adapts to the changing slopes you encounter throughout your hikes, and the collapsible design stows away easily when you need to free up your hands.
- Adjustable trekking poles for stability across changing terrain
- Durable aluminum shafts have a max load capacity of 160 pounds
- Extended cork, EVA, and TPR handle provides a comfortable grip
- Soft-touch webbing wrist straps keep poles secure on the trail
- Snow and hiking baskets included to tackle dry and snowy trails
- Rubber boot tips add grip when you are hiking on snow pack
- Item #MOU008B
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.