Select style & size:Select options
Ultimate adventure photography accessory.
Built for photographers who to extreme lengths to get the shot in variable conditions, the Mountainsmith Tanack Camera Bag is a rugged and adaptable to suit a wide variety of endeavors and environments. It was designed with the help of legendary adventure photographer Chris Burkhard to suit his demanding needs, keeping you light on your feet while handling photographers and adventures of any level.
The removable waist belt lets you interchange this bag with the Tanuck 40 and T.A.N. Series Kit Cubes (sold separately) to give you the ultimate camera storage solution. You can attach the same waistbelt to the Tanuck 40 backpack so you're not wasting space or weight on an extra waistbelt you're not using, for example. Modular storage compartments in the main compartment keep your camera, lenses, and flashes safely stowed and organized, and the Delta Compression System load adjustment minimizes bulk. A detachable interior pocket keeps cords, batteries, and storage cards organized, and external pockets secure water bottles and extra layers. Tough fabrics and waterproof panels withstand abuse and foul weather, and a removable rain cover tucked into the bottom can be deployed when the rain gets torrential.
- Rugged camera bag designed for adventurous photographers
- Quick-release waistbelt lets you store bag separately
- Delta Compression System load adjustment for minimal bulk
- Rugged fabric and waterproof panels protect gear
- Removable rain cover for extreme conditions
- Detachable internal bag for cord, batteries, and more
- High-density PE and EVA foam protect against impacts
- Side pockets secure water bottles for on-the-go hydration
- Item #MOU006Y
- Q & A