Select Style & Size
Don't just see the sights... photograph them.
- Camera backpack takes your photography on trails or the road
- Side panel access to lower DSLR camera compartment
- Side access to laptop compartment (17-inch compatibility)
- Internal storage cases for cables, chargers, batteries, etc.
- Water-resistant exterior paneling with removable rain cover
- Padded back panel and shoulder straps ensure a comfy carry
- Item #MOU007C
- 610D Cordura HP, 210D nylon
- 12L (732cu in)
- Backpack Carry
- padded, adjustable shoulder straps with sternum strap, webbing waist belt
- lower camera compartment (DSLR, accessories), 1 laptop (17-inch compatibility), 1 mesh side, internal storage (cables, chargers, batteries, etc.)
- internal storage
- 17.5 x 11.5 x 7in [internal] 17 x 11 x 6.5in
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 13oz
- Recommended Use
- casual, travel
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
June 2, 2019
Love MS but scratching my head..
- I returned this product before using it
As a long time user of Mountain Smith bags I know how much they pay attention to detail, functionality and durability. This happens to be a Andy Mann (pro photog) signature bag as well, hence the disappointment. I am a full time professional lifestyle/travel photographer. I've been eying this bag for quite some time now. I finally scooped it up and couldn't wait to load it up for use. Unless you use smaller mirrorless or crop sensor cameras dont bother with this purchase. This bag barely holds one full frame DSLR and lens. It certainly will not house a DSLR with long lens such as a 70-200 (which is a standard set up) I dont understand why they wouldn't make it just a few inches wider to accommodate such a basic need. I've used my Mountain Smith lumbar pack as my gear bag on shoots for the last 5 years and it's tough as nails. The lumbar packs are too small to hold cameras/lenses so I was very excited to get this bag. Unfortunately it will not fit my need. With a full body dslr (canon 5d mark iv) and 2 lenses it is too full to safely house a lap top and basic essentials with out crushing the contents. The other Mountain Smith camera bags are either too big or too small. I was hoping this would've been just right but... sigh. No such luck. The search continues.
April 8, 2018
Newly designed with ease of access in mind, our Spectrum camera specific day bag features organization for everyday essentials including your laptop or tablet. Built for the ruggedness of your world travel and comfort for hiking all trails urban and mountainous.