Nothing to fear.
You might be used to packing heavy, including every possible piece of gear you think you may need, but with the Mountainsmith Scream 25 Backpack you can break free from your fears. Weighing right around a pound and fitting over 1500 cubic inches of gear, the Scream 25 has more than enough room for lunch, layers, water, and rainshell, and yet doesn't add unnecessary pounds to your shoulders, or tempt you with extra space for frivolous weight. You can use it alone during lightweight day hikes, or stuff it into its own lid pocket and carry it along on backpacking trips for summit pushes and side trips from basecamp. The Scream rolls into its own top panel, so its not only a breeze to pack, but also doubles as a pillow when you've brought it along for lengthy trips.
- Small pack for summits pushes or short day hikes
- Heavy duty nylon withstands long trips and repeated packing
- Breathable shoulder straps offer lightweight trail comfort
- Internal hydration sleeve provides generous space for 3L
- Additional pockets give quick access to snacks or maps
- Daisy chains and trekking pole loops add exterior storage
- Item #MOU005W
- 210D nylon
- 26L (1585cu in)
- Shoulder Straps
- Waist Belt
- Hydration Compatible
- yes, 3L
- 2 mesh sides, 1 zippered front, 1 zippered top
- Gear Loops
- Trekking Pole Carry
- yes, single
- Weight Capacity
- 20.5 x 10.25 x 7.25in
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 5oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
March 8, 2020
Mountainsmith Scream 25L Backpack
Stuff this pack into its own pocket and bring it along on backpacking trips for summit assaults, peak bagging, and travel.
May 19, 2018
Scream Ultralight Backpacks