Select style & size:Select options
Rhyolite 6061 Trekking Poles
Get your trek on this season with the Rhyolite Trekking Poles from Mountainsmith. With lightweight, durable aluminum shafts and carbide tips, these poles are ready to tackle just about any situation. The molded EVA handles conform nicely to your hand, and the spring-loaded anti-shock system helps to further reduce wear and tear from the trail. Three telescoping sections allow the poles to shrink down for easy traveling and transport. And with removable hiking baskets and rubber boot tips it's easy to get the setup that works for you.
- Versatile trekking poles for comfort across varied trails
- Lightweight, durable aluminum shafts tackle long hikes with ease
- Spring loaded anti-shock system absorbs impact for added comfort
- Soft-touch wrist straps eliminate pressure points and hot spots
- Molded EVA handles offer a comfortable grip through the miles
- Carbide tips bite into loose rock, scree, and muddy trails
- Rubber boot tips included for use in more fragile environments
- Item #MOU008F
- Q & A
How much do these weigh?