Select style & size:Select options
Pyrite 7075 Trekking Poles
The Mountainsmith Pyrite 7075 Trekking Poles are designed to keep you comfortable through long hikes across uneven terrain. The aircraft-grade 7075 aluminum is sturdy enough for big expeditions, but it comes in a lightweight, ergonomic package. The Pyrite boasts a molded Cork and EVA foam handle for comfort and extra grip, while the carbide tips grip the ground, rocks, scree, or river bottoms of your wanderings. You'll be working out your arms, but they won't be feeling it thanks to the spring-loaded, anti-shock system.
- Expedition worthy poles for comfort on long, uneven trails
- Durable aircraft grade aluminum withstands rigors of the trail
- Spring loaded anti-shock system adds comfort for your joints
- Soft-touch wrist straps eliminate hot spots and pressure points
- Cork and EVA handles offer a comfortable grip through the miles
- Carbide tips provide reliable traction through rock and scree
- Rubber boot tips included for use in more fragile environments
- Item #MOU008E
What do you think about this product?
December 8, 2019
I was wondering on all the materials used in this pole. Question being, whether there are any parts that may possibly rust. We're gonna use it possibly at "The Narrows" at Zion.
December 12, 2019
Hi Joshua, These poles are made out of aluminum which will not rust and there is a protective layer of paint over these as well.
May 19, 2019
I have a set of your pyrite 7075 poles and really like their stability and grip. However, I've found the tips, with their flat ends, tend to slip on dirt surfaces vs pointed tips of other hiking poles I've tested. Can the tips be changed out?
July 16, 2019
Hi Kathy, These tips cannot be changed out. They do however come with rubber boot tips as an alternative. If you have any other questions or need assistance with an existing order or placing an order, please feel free to contact us on Chat or call us at 1-800-409-4502. Thanks!