Don't stop now.
Summer said goodbye weeks ago, but you're still camping comfortably thanks to the Mountainsmith Monarch 0 Degree Synthetic Sleeping Bag. Made to extend your camping season, this bag keeps you warm on nights that dip well below freezing, so you can linger in the mountains when the fall foliage is at its most brilliant.
Mountainsmith uses a differential cut in its baffle construction in order to prevent insulation from shifting around and minimize cold spots. MountainLoft Hollowfibers insulation uses hollow fibers to trap more heat while reducing weight, and it insulates even when wet, so you can still sleep comfortably in damp climates. The relaxed mummy cut offers more space to move around and relax in than traditional cold weather bags, so you can get greater comfort without sacrificing warmth.
- Cold weather bag for early spring and late fall
- Hollowfibers insulation trap more heat with less weight
- Relaxed mummy shape for greater comfort
- Differential cut prevents insulation migration
- Form-fitting adjustable hood protects head
- Compression stuff sack included for easy storage
- Calf-length, two-way locking zipper
- Item #MOU003S
- Q & A
Warm and spacious
Worked great in Yosemite over thanksgiving day weekend. Was never cold and it had a lot of arm room with a mummyish pillow built in. Comes with two sacks to store for everyday and hiking. Inexpensive for a 0 degree although it might not really be one. Still very warm.