Look out for your next chance.
As life gets busier and busier, you find fewer chances to explore the mountains, but you can still manage an overnighter every now and then. Lucky for you, overnighters require little to no gear; just pack your bivvy, backpacking stove, and a day's worth of food in the Mountainsmith Lookout Backpack and find some peace in a grassy cirque. Mountainsmith made this pack's back panel, shoulder straps, and waist belt out of padded mesh to keep you comfy so you can trek for miles.
- Lightweight backpack for minimalist overnighters
- Padded back panel, shoulder straps, and waist belt for a comfy ride
- Traditional top loader with secondary sleeping bag compartment
- Front zippered pocket, side pockets, and webbing loops for storage
- Side compression straps secure the load for a stable hike
- Item #MOU004E