Up To 50% Off:
Select Style & Size:
Halite 7075 WSD Trekking Poles
Bring along the Mountainsmith Halite 7075 WSD Trekking Poles when you're out on uneven trails but space and portability are a premium. Designed to take a beating on the trail, their durable aluminum shafts with a max load capacity of 160 pounds won't break easily. Their four-piece collapsible design breaks down to a mere 14 inches so you can lash them to your backpack when you needs your hands free to scramble up a steep summit.
- Collapsible trekking poles for stability across uneven terrain
- Poles collapse down to 14in for easy portability and storage
- Adjustable pole length accommodates varying terrain demands
- Cork, EVA, and TPR handle is ergonomic for a comfortable grip
- Soft-touch webbing wrist straps keep poles secure on the trail
- Snow and hiking baskets are included for year round use
- Item #MOU007Z
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.