Ski & Ride Guide—
Select Style & Size:
Halite 7075 Trekking Poles
When you're out on uneven trails and space and portability are a premium, bring along the Mountainsmith Halite 7075 Trekking Poles for stability while you hike. Designed to take a beating on the trail, their durable aluminum shafts won't break easily thanks to a max load capacity of 160lb, and their four-piece collapsible design makes it easy to break the poles down and lash them to a backpack when you need your hands free to scramble up a steep summit.
- Collapsible trekking poles for stability on uneven terrain
- Poles collapse down to 16in for portability and easy storage
- Pole length is adjustable to accommodate terrain demands
- Molded cork, EVA, and TPR handle offers a comfortable grip
- Soft-touch webbing wrist straps keep poles secure while hiking
- Snow and hiking baskets included for year round versatility
- Item #MOU007Y
- Adjustable Length
- 48 - 54in
- Collapsed Length
- molded cork, EVA, TPR
- adjustable, soft-touch webbing
- carbide, rubber
- snow, hiking
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 5oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.