Select style & size:Select options
The big rig hauler of duffels.
Designed as a hauling specialist for long-distance travel, the Mountainsmith Dump Trunk 76L Hauler Duffel swallows massive amounts of gear as you set out for alpine destinations, fishing hot spots, and climbing meccas. It's made of near-bombproof fabric with a PU coating to repel moisture from seeping through and ruining all your stuff. Additionally, the bottom panel is fully padded, so you won't have to worry about baggage handlers tossing this duffel with reckless abandon.
The Dump Trunk's 76-liter capacity is divided between a gigantic upper compartment and water-resistant bottom panel. This allows you to separate wet items, such as snowboard boots, outerwear, and fishing gear from all your clothing and essentials on top. There's also a zippered internal pocket for smaller essentials, like your wallet, cash, and keys. And because you'll have to carry this bad boy across busy airports and load it into jam-packed vehicles, it comes with a padded shoulder sling and tuck-away backpack straps that support heavier loads.
- Massive duffel bag for gear-intensive trips to far-off locales
- 76L capacity swallows all your skiing, climbing, and fishing gear
- Gigantic upper compartment for folding clothes and essentials
- Water-resistant bottom panel separates wet boots and outerwear
- Smaller interior pocket for your wallet, sunglasses, and phone
- Bottom padding prevents damage from transport and airline travel
- Padded shoulder sling and tuck-away backpack straps for carrying
- Wide zippered opening allows you to easily load and access gear
- Item #MOU006G