Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select Style & Size:
Carbonlite Pro Trekking Poles
Bust out your rucksack, throw on some boots, and grab your trusty Mountainsmith Carbonlite Pro Trekking Poles because it's time to hit the trails. These lightweight, high-performance poles feature the best in materials, starting with the carbon-wrapped aluminum shafts that are both durable and extremely lightweight. The ergonomic handles are made from soft, molded cork and EVA rubber to help take the shock of miles off your hands. Not only that, but a spring-loaded anti-shock system helps to minimize the impact of downhills and rough terrain. Carbide tips and removable hiking baskets, along with removable rubber boot tips, ensure that your poles are ready to tackle anything. For storage and easy transport, these poles feature three telescoping sections that make them easy to strap to a pack.
- A high-performing pair of trekking poles that can take you anywhere
- Dual-composite shaft balances durability with a light weight
- Molded cork and EVA handles provide a comfortable grip on the trail
- Carbide tips bite into rocky and muddy surfaces with confidence
- Three telescoping sections make for easy adjustability
- Spring-loaded anti-shock system reduces fatigue as you hike
- Locking pins compatible with sold-separately snow baskets
- Removable rubber boot tips come in handy on slab hikes
- Item #MOU008A
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.