Select style & size:Select options
A gear closet staple.
When it's not even 10 a.m. and the day promises to be a scorcher, strap on the Mountainsmith Blaze Lumbar Pack and feel the fresh mountain air flowing across your back as you explore the trails. Perfect for day hikes, this pack offers plenty of room for your lunch, first aid kit, sunscreen, and an extra layer just in case an afternoon storm builds. Stash your water bottles in the mesh side pockets for easy access. A waist belt and removable shoulder strap offer various carrying options to suit your needs, whether you're moving along tree-lined trails or navigating rocky ridge lines.
- Enjoy a full days on the trail with this lumbar pack
- Durable nylon with breathable air mesh along waist and back
- Spacious main compartment carries daily essentials
- Mesh side pockets keep water bottles handy
- Various interior organizer pockets for easy access
- Suspension waistbelt with Delta Compression System for an even load
- Removable padded shoulder sling and padded grab handle
- Item #MOU004H
- Q & A
When I need just a little more room
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I use this pack when I hike with the kids. I can carry extra water and jackets with no problem. The pack fits well and cinches close to the hip belt to keep the load stable. It's a far better option than a small backpack on a hot day. I haven't had problems with the bottle pockets that other reviewers noted.