One stop shop.
Whether you're packing for a minimalist weekend trip, guiding an intensive day-hike, or traveling overseas, the Mountainsmith is willing to work with you. Padded shoulder straps and waist belt provide extended comfort on the trail, ridged EVA backpanel padding offers ventilation pathways, and a plethora of pockets keeps access fast and convenient. There's plenty of room for short backpacking trips, or if your day hike requires additional supplies such as extra water, first aid kits, or sampling supplies for your geology thesis, there's room for that too. The bag is sized so that it passes FAA carry on requirements, so if you don't fee like checking a bag the next time you fly, the Approach 45 can even double as your suitcase.
- Versatile pack for minimalist weekends in the backcountry
- 45L capacity ideal for short trips or gear intensive days
- Ridged EVA back panel paneling offers breathable comfort
- Durable cordura fabric keeps rips and tears at arms length
- Plethora of pockets store snacks, maps, phone, or pocket knife
- Tool attachment loops let you bring along a trekking pole
- Adjustable waist belt and shoulder straps dial in the perfect fit
- Item #MOU002U