From one apex to the next.
From Tennessee to Maine, the Mountainsmith Apex 60L Backpack has got your back, literally. Twin aluminum stays offer the support you need to keep your center of gravity high as you travel, so you'll notice the rugged views more and the heavy pack less. Mesh padding on the shoulder straps and waist belt keep you comfortable on 20 miles days, while ridged EVA backpanel padding keeps air flowing between you and the pack.
The roomy main compartment of the Apex 60 holds everything you need between supply drops, with plenty of pockets for accessing gear throughout your days on the trail. A hydration sleeve complete with hanging loop and port make access to your water a nearly hands-off experience, but there are two additional canted bottle pockets on the sides that you can also reach without going through the tiring process of taking your heavy pack off and getting it back on again. A zippered stash in the waist belt offers just as easy access to your phone, so you can snap a photo or check the weather, and a myriad of other zippered pockets let you pull out a rainshell or lunch without having to crack into your main, thoughtfully packed storage.
- Rugged pack for thru-hikes in the backcountry
- 60L capacity ideal for gear between supply drops
- Anvil Airway EVA backpanel padding offers breathable comfort
- Cordura endures the harsh lifestyle of long miles
- Adjustable sternum and waist belt let you dial in your fit
- Hydration compatible for easy access to water as you hike
- Plenty of pockets and gear loops carry additional gear
- Item #MOU005Y