Vote for comfort.
On an early September morning in 1870, the quaint and gentle 69 year old Louisa Ann Swain strolled into Laramie, Wyoming with her shawl and bonnet. On her way to the line of merchants downtown, Swain passed a polling location and decided then and there, that she would vote, and thus the first vote in a general election from a woman was cast. Mountain Khakis gives the Swain sweater her name in honor of the trail-blazing woman who took the first step in earning voting rights for women all those years ago. The Swain sweater snuggles you in with a loose and cozy neckline followed with thick rib-knit to keep you warm.
- A plush and soft sweater to snuggle into
- Stay cozy in over-sized cowl neck
- Thick rib-knit for comfort
- Below hip length for extra warmth
- Wears best with confidence, a good book, and a warm cup of tea
- Item #MKH008Q