Select a Size
Select a Color
At first glance, the Swagger Jacket looks like your granddad's work coat, and that's just what Mountain Khakis was going for. Look a little closer, though, and you'll see that it's a little more sophisticated, with metal accents, quilted insulation, and subtle details that set it apart from the jacket you'll use to install fence posts and tack up the horses.
The fabric is made of a tough cotton blend that's reminiscent of classic workwear, but finished with a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coating to repel light rain and snow. It's also filled with lightweight Primaloft Silver insulation for dependable winter warmth when you're cruising around your favorite mountain town. The hidden ribknit cuffs and snap front storm placket seal out drafts and give you some stylish finishing touches, and the four pockets keep all your downtown gear safely tucked away for easy access.
- Classic looks meet modern performance with this cold-weather jacket
- Synthetic insulation gives you warm-when-wet performance in the cold
- Cotton blended fabric offers durability and a timeless workwear look
- DWR treatment sheds light rain and moderate snow to keep you dry
- Polyester taffeta lining allows for smooth and easy layering
- Buttoned storm flap prevents chilly winds from getting in the zipper
- Adjustable, rib-knit cuffs help seal out the cold on frigid walks
- Hand and chest pockets hold whatever you need for a day on the town
- Item #MKH00C5
- [main fabric] 72% cotton, 28% nylon, [lining] 100% polyester taffeta
- 80g Primaloft Silver
- Center Back Length
- [external] 2 zippered hand, 2 chest, [internal] 1 chest
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?