Select a Size
Select a Color
Whether you're looking to tackle a burly day of labor, a day of rowing flatwater, or just going about your everyday routine, the Mountain Khakis Men's Original Mountain Pant is a great bet to get the job done. Triple-stitched seams and two-ply organic cotton canvas make the Mountain Pant worthy of any mountainous adventure. Its flannel lining adds warmth for shoulder season hiking and brisk work days, and the diamond-shaped action gusset ensures a full range of motion in these loose-fitting pants. Round it off with a deep side-seam pocket for tools and supplies, and you've got a versatile, tough pant for tackling any adventure.
- Durable pants for working, playing, and light adventure
- Organic cotton is light and breathable for handling the day
- Lined-flannel interior adds warmth and supple comfort
- Hidden side-seam pocket and reinforced pocket bags for tools
- Diamond-shaped gusset adds flexibility for active movement
- Item #MKH00A8
- Responsible Collection
- Organic Materials
- 100% organic cotton
- 2 hand, 2 back, 1 hidden side
- belt loops, buton
- Gusseted Crotch
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
March 8, 2018
Waist runs small
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 9"
- 140 lbs
Rats. Love them. I had to return as the waist was too tight and the length was a bit long. I'm 5'9" 140lbs and ordered up the 32x32. The liner was very comfy and the cotton canvas was the typical indestructible Mountain Khaki construction. I'll be keeping an eye out for something with a different waist x length combo before camping season kicks off.