Camber 103 Pant
- Rugged pant for work or play
- Diamond-shaped gusset promotes unrestricted motion
- Triple-stitched, reinforced seams hold up to wear
- Reinforced pockets stand up to heavy loads
- Classic fit pairs well with anything in your closet
- Item #MKH00CQ
- Q & A
Stretchy, Comfortable and Stylish
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 38x30
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 219lbs
This is my first pair of Mountain Khakis but it won't be my last. As soon as I put these on they felt so comfortable, they have a wonderful built in stretch to them that is great when bending and moving as it reduces the amount of pull you feel elsewhere. The bottom of the pants by the heel are reinforced to help reduce fraying, and the gusseted crotch allows for easy movement and the ripping of the seams at the crotch is usually a problem I have so am really excited by the gusset. These are a light style khaki so they aren't going to keep you warm in really cold weather and I found the wind cut right through them on cold days. All in all a great pant.